We advance the rights of women and girls worldwide by increasing awareness in women recognition in societies and recognizing women’s achievements. Recognition is a basic human right that both women and men should be able to experience and enjoy, yet women do not always get to be recognize for their contributions in the world’s development.
GWRM has positioned itself therefore to fill this gap by going beyond just developing platforms or giving towards women recognition, but as well as to create and partnering in projects whereby education, infrastructure, transportation, economic and social development can be highly impacted through our philanthropic work. We are ready to roll-up or sleeves! We would like to see change and growth especially in developing countries.
We also aware of many other women and girls human rights movements globally, we support, partner and collaborate with them in order to strengthen the feminist ideas and giving voice to many international.
We are convinced that sustainable development and inclusive economic growth can be achieved only by associating development and respect for human rights. Human rights of women and girls, are often challenged, threatening the progress achieved so far in terms of global human rights movement. Worldwide gender disparities and discrimination against women and girls persist. Yet, the achievement of gender equality and women’s empowerment would unleash the full potential of half the world’s population. It is a prerequisite and driver of poverty eradication, sustainable development, peace, security and most of all human rights.
We envision women appropriately recognised and recited properly where due as it is rightly so. We envision a just, equitable and sustainable world in which women and girls have resources, voice, choice and platforms or opportunities to realise their causes and purposes in life. The time has come where the world will no longer turn a blind eye nor withhold good from a woman whose achievements and contributions in the advancement of her society speaks for itself; in her company, her nation, and the international community . This will be regardless of her colour her shape, her hair texture, her weight, her religion, her economical class or status, regardless of her nationality or marital status, her field of work; let her receive all recognition when and where due. We believe it is possible to have a world which neither withhold nor delay recognition to whom it is due, … …irrespective of race, gender, social class, sexual orientation and or field of occupation. This cause has chosen to advocate for women recognition in the word.
“To realise freedom for all, understanding recognition as a human right and an integral component of justice.”
“Our vision is a world that does not withhold nor delay recognition to whom it is due. —to surface female role models from all fields of occupation.”
- Our goal is to advance the rights of women and girls worldwide by increasing awareness in women recognition in societies and recognising women’s achievements.
- Our goal is to increase understanding of Recognition as a basic human right that both women and men should be able to experience and enjoy in all spheres of occupation.
- Our goal is reduce global gender disparities by awarding women who have contributed to domestic and global change
- Our goal is to lessening the burdens on governments through philanthropy and social development.
- Our goal is to relieve the poor, distressed and or the underprivileged by advocating for the inclusion of women in the workforce, encouraging women to create gardens and discouraging tax avoidance, as remedies to global poverty eradication
- Our goal is to create and partner in projects whereby education, infrastructure, transportation, economy and social development can be highly impacted through our philanthropic work.
1. Contribution to sustainable development and inclusive economic growth, with an understanding of associating growth and development with the respect for human rights.
2. Improve social progress and foster social change through philanthropy and charity programs.
3. Participate in gender equality organisations and demonstrate women’s empowerment ability to unleash the full potential of the communities and population.
4. Contribute to poverty eradication, global maternal mortality ratio reduction, world peace, security, defending civil and human rights that are secured by law.
Where needed submit an amendments request for changes to laws that are deemed discriminatory and prejudice.
5. Create platforms, mentoring opportunities, events and campaigns that will recognise Women and girls from various fields of occupation.
6. Get involved in education and Science by investing and encouraging women and girls to get involved in such fields
7. Encouraging and promoting “Sports and Arts”, e.g using music & sports as a weapon to spread the message.